Full Power Utilities are an independent, whole of market utilities consultancy, providing expert advice for businesses to manage their gas, electricity, and water supplies. With the complexities of the utilities market and with suppliers selling via carefully selected third parties, it is more important than ever for decision makers to seek expert advice.
Tenant recharging is one service Full Power provides for landlords and managing agents to help them reclaim the utilities costs in multi-let, multi-tenanted premises. Tenant utility billing has proven difficult for landlords and managing agents looking to accurately and fairly recharge tenants however we have a team of experts on hand to assist with your sites. Previous tenant billing methods varied; from simply dividing the building’s utilities bills equally between the tenants occupying the premises OR charging each of the tenants based on the percentage square footage that they occupy. At Full Power we understand that tenants expect to pay for what they’ve used. We have adopted an accurate tenant billing solution whereby each tenant’s energy consumption (kWh /therms) is calculated and in turn charged accordingly.
Our extensive knowledge and constant monitoring of the market enables us to provide our clients with the best advice when it comes to the renewal of their energy portfolios. As an independent consultant, our priority is to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction offering complex and complete services:
- Account reporting and analysis
- Overcoming credit issues and the need for security deposits
- Assistance with billing queries and contractual disputes
- Periodic portfolio reviews as required
- Bill validation and account reconciliation
- Service charge budget analysis
- Billing queries and contractual disputes
- Smart Meter project management
- Contract alignment and consolidation
- Supplier Identification for new managements
- Group pricing at competitive rates (with a corporate service for SMEs)
- Tariff Comparison for multiple suppliers
- KVA Reviews for half-hourly meters
- Termination of fixed contracts avoiding auto-renewals at high rates (where applicable)
- Management of energy portfolios with dedicated account managers
- Validation of VAT and CCL
- Meter profile assessment and validation
In 2016 Full Power became the official partner for the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA) delivering ARMA ENERGY. The benefits of this partnership are 2-fold:
1. ARMA Members have direct access to a professional broker
2. The collective buying facilitated by members ‘pooling’ their usage volumes.
With over 20 years of experience in energy procurement, we consult with our clients to deliver the most efficient energy solutions.
020 8952 0125