The Maintenance Coordinator will be working in the Asset Maintenance team, supporting planned and reactive work activities across our District Heat Networks. You will be involved in activities supporting the ongoing maintenance of equipment such as: Commercial Boilers, CHP engines, pumps, Heat Interface Units (HIUs) and other general plant room equipment and pipework.
You will be responsible to coordinate the critical parts store. Including, receiving deliveries, organising the stores and managing the issuing of parts from the store and on the CMMS).
You are not required to have experience in the maintenance of District Heating systems as we will provide a full training programme. We operate energy centres and substations and we are expanding our competences in other sources of renewable energy such as PV solar panels, Heat Pumps and Chillers.
The candidate must have mechanical understanding with a graduate degree in engineering or similar.
Must be computer literate and be able to consult and understand O&M manuals to scope out the correct parts needed to maintain the equipment.
These skills are desirable:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good time management
- Communication skills to liaise with suppliers and subcontractors
- Reporting on tablets and spread sheets
- Problem solving
- Hours are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm with half hour’s lunch break.
- Holidays 25 days a year plus stats.
- Pension plan provision.
- Company phone
- Remuneration: competitive with market
– Location of Position: Greenwich , London
– Deadline for Applications: No date – open at the moment
– Contact Details for CV:
Marco Potenza – Asset Maintenance Manager
T: 020 3797 3090 E: Marco.Potenza@pinnaclepower.co.uk