We are seeking a highly flexible, self-starting, graduate engineer with demonstrative experience in the design of Mechanical Building Services.
The compact nature of the business and our rapid growth means that you will have significant opportunity to develop your career. We are looking to develop teams of engineers that will be able to design a variety of energy related systems. It is anticipated that you would be seeking to broaden your skills.
This position differs from conventional design responsibilities in that you will be given the opportunity to ‘own’ a project from inception to operation. Following the handover to our Operations Team, you will continue to monitor and evaluate feedback from the Operations Team to help refine and improve the design and all future designs
We want you to join our journey toward a more environmentally and technically responsible and effective way of designing energy systems; moving away from conventional processes into a innovative and free-thinking environment.
- Excellent design, technical, and software skills
- Skilled in collaborative working in dynamic multi-professional teams,
- 3-5 years of experience
- An interest in the field of Energy Engineering Systems for domestic, commercial and industrial buildings.
- An eye for detail and be technically proficient.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Holidays 25 days a year plus stats.
- Pension plan provision.
- Company phone
- Remuneration: competitive with market
Location of Position: Sheffield / Flexible across our various UK locations
You will be expected to visit prospective client sites and active construction sites throughout the UK from time to time.
Deadline for Applications: Open
Contact Details for CV: firstname.lastname@example.org