Enviroenergy is a unique combined heat and power (CHP) provider serving a substantial domestic and commercial customer base for both district heating and electrical power supply.
You will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Nottingham City District Heating Scheme ensuring that we remain compliant with licence and permit requirements at all times. Utilising an 11.3MW Condensing Steam Turbine, you’ll be maximising the generation of electricity whilst maintaining steam and heat requirements for the District Heating and auxiliary plant.
The position can be physically and mentally demanding at times with unsociable hours and adverse conditions, so a flexible approach to the role, including 24/7 shift work, early mornings, evenings, weekends and public bank holidays, as well as cover for absences in the shift rota is essential.
– Location: Nottingham City Centre
– Salery: £43,857 plus enhancements
– Deadline for Applications: 01 October 2021 (likely to be extended)
– Contact for CV: Operations Manager Steven.Bettison@fccenvironment.co.uk
– Link to Vacancy on Members’ Website