EnviroEnergy operates a District Heating Scheme to 5,000 domestic & commercial properties and a private wire network supplying commercial properties. The Lead C & I Engineer will be responsible for the implementation and execution of corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance in all areas of the process including but not limited to turbines, boilers and generators. Reporting directly to the Maintenance Engineer and managing a small team including an apprentice, they shall ensure that the maintenance department delivers a safe, effective and efficient service to operations and the City.
– Location: Nottingham City Centre
– Salary: £33,782 plus enhancements
– Deadline for Applications: 01 October 2021 (likely to be extended)
– Contact for CV: Maintenance Manager Alan.Fletcher@fccenvironment.co.uk
– Link to Vacancy on Members’ Website