ENGIE are recruiting for a Future Energy Systems Development Director to be home based. This is a permanent, full time role, working 37.5 hours a week. On offer is a competitive salary and company benefits package.
The key purpose of this role is to assume overall responsibility for business development activities and team management in the Urban Energy and Renewables sector. You will lead the product development of the decarbonised heat solution for the ENGIE decentralised energy offering.
You will be required to develop new opportunities via different channels (internal and external), the development and management of all sales collateral, overall management of the bid process for all development including the growth of existing schemes, negotiation of new contracts and full and complete handover of new contracts to Projects and operational teams.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Minimum of degree level in a relevant subject or equivalent
- Experience of successfully bidding and closing complex decentralised energy deals
- Manage commercial complexity, including financing, complex contractual negotiation and senior and varied stakeholder management
- Well-connected within the decentralised energy sector
- Proven knowledge of the energy services market
- Ability to build positive relationships at all levels
- Strong presentation, influencing and motivational skills
For more information about ENGIE, please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.