ENGIE are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to be home based in the South. This is a permanent, full time role working 37.5 hours a week. On offer is a competitive salary and company benefits package.
The key purpose of this role is to assume overall responsibility for business development activities and team management in the Urban Energy South Region. To lead the development of the low/decarbonised heat solutions for the ENGIE decentralised energy offering.
The role will include development of new opportunities via different channels (internal and external), overall management of the bid process for all development including the growth of existing schemes, negotiation of new contracts and full and complete handover of new contracts to Projects and operational teams.
You will work with the Future Energy Systems Development Director and the Strategy Director to cultivate the strategy and develop products that encompass the renewables offerings to partner with public and private sector clients to achieve their net zero goals.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Minimum of degree level in a relevant subject
- Experience of successfully bidding and closing complex decentralised energy deals
- Manage commercial complexity, including financing, complex contractual negotiation and senior and varied stakeholder management
- Well-connected within the decentralised energy sector
- Proven knowledge of the energy services market
- Experience of leading a technical business development team
For more information about ENGIE, please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.