Salary circa £50K Base + £ OTE uncapped
Home based – London/South East
Clever Energy, part of the Affiliated Utilities Group, is going through an exciting period of growth, and we are looking to invest in an experienced Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will help underpin our strategy of being the market leader in the metering and tenant re-billing solutions.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the corporate growth of the Group through a strategic approach and focus on high value, high worth business. You will focus on managing and developing new relationships within the as built/new build environment, dealing with construction contractors, developers, investors and financing businesses.
The ideal candidate:
- Develop key relationships at C-level across the initial phases of the new build environment and capitalise on opportunities to drive revenue
- Experience of B2B solution sales and development
- Lead on all commercial discussions within the sector
- Articulate, with excellent presentation skills
- Develop thorough understanding of sector and customer requirements
- Expert networking skills to build new relationships.
- Work with an existing sales team in setting best practice, advising on trends and market specific challenges
- Knowledge & expertise in metering, engineering, construction, as-built, or new build environments
What can we offer:
- Leading package, including commission
- Work from home
- We stand apart because of our people, they’re awesome!
- Experts at what we do and respected by the industries we work in, our diverse teams are high performing, collaborative and passionate about helping our clients succeed.
- Driven by our values – integrity, innovation, client-centric, quality and professionalism, we take pride in the contribution they have made to our success.
- 28 days leave
Email Contact for CV: email@example.com