The UK District Energy Association Associate Member:
Amarc DHS srl
The company was established in 1998, its aim being to harness the considerable experience gained in the industrial heating and process control industry since 1950, and to consolidate and turn this expertise into reproducible scientific and technological principles. During this time, the company collaborated with leading Italian and foreign companies in developing research projects, up to the construction and installation of components, machines and plants, which involved the registration of some international patents. Some years later the company became involved, for some applications, in district heating - a technology that was barely known or developed, at least in Italy. After several years of testing and operations, the company decided to invest heavily in this sector, and above all in technical product and production process development, as well as in automatic control and supervision systems.
Today Amarc DHS (District Heating Substations) engineers, manufactures and installs district heating substations, with a product portfolio of over 300 models, featuring standard district heating substations with a capacity from 10 to 6,000 kW, as well as remote cooling stations with a capacity from 50 to 2,500 kW, plus optional and accessories, for one of Europe’s most extensive ranges in the industry:
• User Satellites Units for central heating systems
• Single living unit wall substations from 10 to 40 kW.
• Wall Substations from 10 to 150 kW.
• Base Substations for hot ,superheated and cool water certified CE/PED, from 50 to6000 kW.
• Drainage Bag filters for secondary circuit and district heating network from 15 to 40 m³/h, from PN10 to PN25, for hot and superheated water, max135°C.
• Management System to optimize district heating plant, remote setting, telemetering and telecontrol for user substation.
• Remote control and hardware tools for communication network specific for district heating plants.
Almost 20 years of experience in the industry have created a management and optimization computer system (LIBERO 500) that can integrate network and substation requirements and functions in one software application, which can make all the difference in terms of profitability for district heating systems.
Find out more info on our website: www.amarcdhs.com
Amarc DHS srl
Via Lovati 29
IT-20842 Besana in Brianza (MB)
Tel: +39 0362 915857